Why Choose Stonnington Conveyancing?
Stonnington Conveyancing is a member of the Australasian Conveyancing Group.
Stonnington Conveyancing, as a member firm of the Australasian Conveyancing Group,
represents the highest echelon of specialist qualifications, experience,
ethics, service standards and is committed to providing premium
conveyancing services for all real estate property including subdivisions and development
in Victoria. Stonnington Conveyancing also provides Buyers Advocacy & General Property
Consultancy services for a broad range of Real Estate and Property issues.
- Specialists - Property work is all we do - the only area we practice in - we are true "Property Settlement Specialists"
- Excellent Value for Money - whilst our fees are "in the middle", our service, knowledge and expertise are absolutely first class
- Experience - The combined experience of our three Melbourne office team members is over 60 years!
- Qualifications - we believe very strongly that conveyancing should be done only by people specifically qualified as Conveyancers. In many cases, this excludes more generally qualified solicitors as the standard Property Law component in a Law Degree is significantly less in quantity and practical knowledge than that of most of the available Tertiary level Conveyancing qualifications.
- Solutions, not Problems - is one of our mottos. Unlike many of our competitors, we don't grandstand unnecessarily, we don't go out of our way to look for ways to charge you more. Conveyancing, being a non-adversarial area of legal work, should always be solution based - the Vendor wants the Sale Price and the purchaser wants the Property - so let's work it out ...
- Professionalism - despite the relatively recent Government regulation of conveyancing in Victoria ("until 2008, anyone could legally set up a conveyancing practice!"), we have always run Stonnington Conveyancing to the same compulsory Professional Standards as in South Australia, the birthplace of the Torrens Title System, where Licensing & quality conveyancing regulation was first drafted in 1858 - over 160 years ago!
- Keeping Up to Date - All three team members are proud members of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers (Victorian Division) and as Members, we are required to attend to continuous Professional Development specifically in the area of Conveyancing.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance - For your protection,
we carry a high level of Professional Indemnity Insurance. In a combined
nearly 50 years of practice (in SA and Victoria) we have never had a claim. One of
Paul Garson's "life goals" is to go to his grave without ever having a PI claim!
- There is Always Someone Available - because we are not ever in court on a nasty criminal or family law matter, or part-time, working from home, there are generally at least two of us available in the office
at any time, and we are very easy to contact.
- We Enjoy Our Work! - and we are friendly and approachable - this makes a huge difference to how easy we are to deal with.